Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Missed My Own Deadline, Again

I was thinking I would post once a week. Well, unfortunately, the best of intentions often go by the wayside.

I am still working on the afghan and have a couple more letters to share.




I don't really like the 'C'. I think it looks like it was over-achieving and trying to go on to be a 'G'. But, I'm not changing it.







I love this little duck. His crooked little beak looks like he tried to break out of the afghan and failed. But, I give him of credit for trying.






My Tuesday Stitch group met in DC yesterday. I don't like to drive there, so I depend on fellow members for transportation those days. We had a full car - 5 of us - Thanks, Sallie. Another stitcher's husband drove us to Sallie's and my husband picked us up  - Thanks, guys.

I wish I knew how to change the alarm clock in my head that reminds me to post. I think the one I have is a couple of days out of whack.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joan,

    I couldn't respond to your question about my Guild because I didn't have your email. I answered your question on my blog but was afraid you wouldn't see it. I'm in the Constellation chapter, Mid-Atlantic Region, EGA USA ARe you close by? We are a great chapter and you should join us if you are.

    ReplyDelete