Xander wanted a dinosaur robot. After Googling the idea of a dino-robot, I found that there were toys like transformers that were dinosaur robots. It was hard to choose one, but the RoboRaptor was the final choice. I started it on red fabric with white thread. That lasted all of 4 stitches. I kept losing the white thread between the threads of the red fabric. I still had some of the fabric I used for Eme's giraffe, so RoboRaptor was done in black on the white fabric with a red border.
It looks like the edge has faded, but that is just my poor photography and the wooden table beneath showing through. I don't know if he will like it, but I do. This was a real challenge.
Meri, who had no say in her ornament, is getting an old-fashioned Santa Claus. I used a gold sparkly fabric and a very old Pat Carson chart. I didn't use the shading that she used, and my 'fur cuff' and 'hat' are a faint grey instead of a faint blue. I also had to change the skin color and cheek color because the original colors didn't look right with the gold background.
The ornaments for Becca and Bryce are still works in progress. They wanted school symbols. Fortunately, the schools used things I could find ... seahawks and eagles. But neither school used the exact seahawk or eagle that the football tames used. So, I am busy at work 'designing' these ornaments.
The three above will go to the finisher this week.