Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tea Room

I finished the Tea Room last night. Looked at it this morning and ripped out two leaves. I had picked up the wrong thread. I can't imagine how that happened <g>, can you.

Anyway, here is the finished Tea Room along with the Tea Cozy it will fit onto.










I had planned to go to the Loudoun Sampler Guild meeting this morning, but found out my grandson's next to last basketball game of the season was today. So, I decided the basketball game was far more important. Sorry, LSG, but Bryce comes first. Then, this morning, after it was too late to change plans again, I found out that Bryce and his family were not going to get to the game. Drat.

I have decided to enter three items in the Woodlawn Show - but I don't have pictures of all of them. Just the Christmas Blessing, which was my last finish for 2010. Maybe after they come back from the show I will get a chance to take pictures.

1 comment: