Saturday, December 11, 2010

December 11, 2010

I've just returned from a very nice potluck luncheon with the Loudoun Sampler Guild. Our table of ladies decided to take the 15 projects 'challenge.' We will each start a project each day for the first 15 days of January. We will then take the rest of the year to finish the projects. Hopefully, we will each have 15 completed projects for the 'show and tell' table next December.

We always have an ornament exchange and a Stitching related gift exchange. I brought a cute little snowman for my ornament ... I received an exquisite ornament featuring a beaded tree with a little bunny button. For the stitching related gift, I brought a ... I don't know what it was called, but, it was a little gadget that you pin onto your shirt or jacket. It has a long string that coils up inside and you can pull it out. Scissors are attached to the string, making it a handy way to keep your scissors close at hand.

I'll list my projects for the challenge later.

No comments:

Post a Comment