Saturday, December 18, 2010

Counting Down To Christmas

Just a few more days to Christmas. Our son won't be able to make it down this year. His wife works retail and is scheduled for Christmas Eve and the day after Christmas. We are planning to head to Annapolis for Christmas with our daughter and her family, then back to Fairfax for Christmas dinner with my sister-in-law.

I've decided on the birth sampler. Since Julie and her husband are both very active in the political arena, I will stitch the Hinzeit chart America and add the baby's name and birth date. Now, all that is left is actually stitching it.

I noticed that my Pam Darney Red Bird didn't show up in the picture of the 15 projects. It will probably be the first one I start.

We are heading for the UPS store to ship the Christmas stuff to Long Island.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joan, I became a follower of your blog to keep up with your Crazy 15 Challenge. Also, the info about your SIL touched me, we have the same thing with my father. I won't let you know where we are now with his condition, but I will keep your family in my prayers. And Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete