Wednesday, December 15, 2010

15 Projects in January

I thought I had my 15 projects picked out. Ha~ .. We had dinner with friends on Saturday night. One of our young friends announced she was pregnant and due in July. Well, I HAVE to stitch a baby piece for her, so that changes everything.

Today was our gift exchange in our Counted Thread Group. All of the gifts were super. We drew namesfor next year. I'm not sure what to get for the person I drew ... at least not yet. Something will come to me as the year progresses. I felt that way when I drew Roni's name for this Christmas. I finally decided on a Pashimina scarf. A wonderful little boutique shop in Clifton had them at a very special price this summer. I got one for her, one for me, one for my daughter, and one for my daughter-in-law.

I got a basket with two enormous jars of La Madeleine's Tomato Basil Soup. This is actually funny because over the weekend, I mentioned to my husband that I always enjoyed the soup at La Madeleine. I know he didn't call  Sheryl ... but it looks like it.

I'm off to reconsider my options for the January challenge. But, I know a baby sampler will be among the 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment