Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Looks Like it Will Be Wednesdays ...

I managed to pick up a bug or two, so I missed stitching on Tuesday. And didn't get a note posted here either. Sorry.

I did get A Story From the Past back from the framer ...



Now, if I could just learn how to take a picture without that glare.

I think they did a beautiful job framing. The particular frame seems to make it POP! I liked it before framing, but now I love it.

I have decided that A Mon Ami Pierre is one of my new favorite designers (I have many - everything I do comes from a favorite designer). I purchased two charts from Jackye over the weekend, but I don't think I will get to them anytime soon. I am currently working on Black and Red - it is my Tuesday stitch, and Lizzie-Kate's Jingles banner. I have several projects in my to-do bag. I just need 48 or so hours each day and a right thumb that is NOT arthritic.

No comments:

Post a Comment