Thursday, March 7, 2013

I'm going to be absolutely positive in this post. Rick (son-in-law) is doing marvelously. He is even back to work. He did not get back into the trial. Can't say that I am upset. The oncologist suggested that he go back on a drug that he was taking while in the trial ... just not the experimental drug. He is thriving on it.

I am working on Christmas ornaments ... a bit in advance, but I need to give my finisher time to do her magic and she is planning a big Christmas in July. I try to do an ornament that reflects something that is going on in each grand kid's life. So, this year the ornaments will be:
Becca - something to do with archery. I found a great free clip art site that has some neat choices.
Bryce - haven't decided on his yet, but it will probably have something to do with lacrosse since I have run out of baseball ideas.
Xander - his mom suggested a Lego symbol since he loves Legos.
Eme - she is on a special team for her karate (she has earned her blue belt), so a little karate kid seems just right.
Meri - too young for special interests yet, so she is getting a Santa Claus.

I'll post some pictures later ... when I take some.


No comments:

Post a Comment