Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I'm Late, I'm Late For a Very Important Date

Well, perhaps not a date, but late.
I planned to post at least every 3 - 4 days. Most of the time I don't make that self-imposed deadline. Probably a good thing I am no longer employed because this retirements stuff takes up too much time. I have been retired 14 years, and every day has so much to pack into it that I still wonder that I had time to actually work.

You would think that by now I would have learned to organize my day better, but, no. Days are pretty haphazard. I stitch when I feel like it, and work other things around the stitching.

I have filled up the memory card for my camera and need to make a trip to get a new battery ... either that or take pictures off of the memory card. To take pictures off, I need to make big decisions. . . do I really need 36 shots of my granddaughter at her baton twirling competition, or would 10 do? Do I really need all of the pictures of my progress on the 15 Projects challenge? Probably not, but until I am through with the challenge, I am keeping them. And since I am not deleting them, and I am NOT deleting the granddaughter's pictures, well ... see you at the memory card selection.

Oh, and I have now finished 7 swans a swimming, with no place on the card for a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment